Print vibrant, professional-like photos off a memory card, USB flash drive, or computer connection with the ultra-compact Canon SELPHY CP1500, in a sleek white design. At approximately 7 x 5 x 2", the SELPHY is a portable photo printer that supports four different paper sizes, including small adhesive stickers. An ink and paper set is included for printing 4 x 6" postcard sized prints, and multiple other sets are optionally available. Between all the supported types, you can print in the following four sizes: 4 x 6", 3.5 x 4.7", 2.1 x 3.4" (stickers), and 2.1 x 2.1". The SELPHY prints vivid photos in 300 x 300 dpi resolution and 16.7 million colors.
The printouts dry instantly and are resistant to water, scratches, and fingerprints, and they're made to last a long time up to 100 years. A postcard size image takes approximately 41 seconds to print out, and a credit card size print takes about 23 seconds.
The SELPHY is simple to use and is designed for today's mobile world. While it comes with an AC power supply, it also supports the optional Canon NB-CP2LH battery, which allows up to 54 prints on a single charge. Combine this flexibility with the SELPHY's compact size, and you have a portable printer that can travel with you and print even on the go, without any cable connection.
The SELPHY has an SD card slot that directly supports an SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory card. Many cameras use microSD cards, and these can be connected via an optional microSD card adapter. A compatible USB flash drive can be connected to the onboard USB Type-C port. Likewise, you can connect your computer to this USB port and print photos saved on your computer. (For computer connections, Canon only guarantees compatibility with Windows 11 and the latest versions of macOS.)
Featuring built-in Wi-Fi, the SELPHY CP1500 can be synched up to your smartphone or tablet to work with the SELPHY Layout app or the Canon PRINT app, both compatible with iOS and Android. Using the SELPHY app, you can assign a gloss, semi-gloss, or satin surface finish, as well as apply different overcoat patterns, add a QR code to an image, and more. One use for a QR code is as an invite to an event website. The QR code can be set up to direct your audience to a web link where an invitation will be waiting for them to a wedding or other event.
Besides the supported apps, certain edits to your images can be applied via the large 3.5" display of the printer. You can preview images and add effects such as sepia or black and white looks before printing. The built-in Wi-Fi capability also allows you to wirelessly initiate print commands via Apple AirPrint.
Compatible ink and paper sets include the postcard sized RP-108 and KP-36IP, square sized KC-18IS (adhesive stickers), credit card sized KC-18IF, and others. The output tray of the printer holds up to 18 sheets. Additional features include an anti-theft wire lock slot.
- Print professional-like photos off a memory card, USB flash drive, or connection to a Mac/Windows computer
- Compact design measuring approximately 7 x 5 x 2" and supporting an optional battery for portability
- Includes an ink and paper set for printing 4 x 6" postcard sized prints
- Supports four different paper sizes, including 2.1 x 3.4" adhesive stickers
- Prints vibrant 300 x 300 dpi resolution photos in 16.7 million colors
- Synchs up to a companion iOS/Android SELPHY Layout app over built-in Wi-Fi
- Assign glossy, semi-gloss, and satin surface finishes via the SELPHY app
- Apply different overcoat patterns, add a QR code to an image, and more
- Preview images and add effects such as sepia via a 3.5" LCD
- AC power supply included
- Postcard size 4 x 6"
- L size 3.5 x 4.7"
- Card size 2.1 x 3.4" (stickers)
- Square label 2.1 x 2.1"
- Borderless and bordered printing
- Bookmark printing
- 2-up fixed size print
- Index print
- Shuffle print
- Anti-theft wire lock slot